Korea, Republic Of
Jong In Kim
Republic of Korea.
Aging, Health economics
- Jong In Kim, Ph.D., is a chairman at Institute for Longevity Sciences and a professor in the Division of Social Welfare & Public Health Administration at Wonkwang University.
- He holds a Ph.D. at Seoul National University, South Korea. He is President of the Korean Society of Health and Welfare in 2015.
- He has been elected Dean of the College of Social Science and has been a Dean of the Graduate School of Health at WonKwang University.
- He has been also Chairman of the Korea Society of Dean Graduate School of Public Health.
- He has been a consulting member of The Presidential Commission on Policy Planning.
- He has extensive research experience as a Visiting professor at Harvard University, University of Auckland, University of Tokyo and Australian National University.