PO Box : 11172
Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirate.
Medical Microbiology Antimicrobial Resistance Molecular Biology.
- I am currently working in Hail University, Hail, Saudi Arabia as Assistant Professor & Scientist.
- Till 2014 April I was a working as The Incharge/ Scientist of Central Research Laboratory (CRL) and also as an Assistant Professor of Microbiology at Sree Balaji Medical College & Hospital, Chennai, India.
- I have set up Central Research Laboratories in couple of Institutes.
- I have worked as Assistant Professor in the Department of Microbiology at SSR Medical College, Belle Rive Mauritius.
- I have also worked as a Scientist in the Department of Medical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- I was as a Junior Research Fellow and Research Scholar in the Institute of National Importance, JIPMER, Pondicherry, India.
- I have also worked as a short term research worker on nanoscience in the renowned Indian Institute of Science (IISc, Bangalore, India).
- I have been working extensively on molecular characterization of Enterobacteriaceae members, particularly extended and expanded spectrum beta-lactamase producing bacteria and fluoroquinolone resistant bacteria.
- I have been a faculty of several Medical Institutes and also a Para-Medical Institute.
- I have done post-graduation in Medical Microbiology from Kasturba Medical College (KMC- MAHE University), Mangalore, India, where my exposure to research began.