School of Medicine.
204 S Saratoga Street , Apt 333,
General surgery, Endocrine surgery, Pediatrics, Orthopedics surgery, Public health.
- A medical doctor, and a published researcher, with interests in Endocrine Surgery and General Surgery.
- Passionate about medicine and the new advancements in that field. Eager to learn and keen to teach.
- Practiced medicine and medical research in multiple countries, in various cultures, and with people from different backgrounds.
- A volunteer in the Red Cross and a member of Doctors Without Borders.
- A strong believer of the importance of public health awareness, preventive medicine and implementing new technologies and up-to-date discoveries in an evidence-based medical practice.