Scientist, SinoScript LLC.
- Genomic experiment design and analysis using UCSC Genome Browser and Primer-BLAST.
- Genetic/Epigenetic Analysis: 2nd Generation Sequencing, Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP) seq.
- Biochemistry Analysis: Quantity and quality analysis of amino acids and proteins.
- Molecular biology techniques: molecular cloning, protein purification and co-immunoprecipitation.
- Culturing microbes (viruses, bacteria, phage and yeast), human primary cells and cell lines.
- Cell and tissue imaging: immunofluorescence confocal microscopy and immunohistochemistry staining.
- Cell functional analysis and flow cytometry: proliferation, migration, cell cycle, apoptosis and viability.
- Animal handling: genotyping, intraperitoneal and intravenous injections, blood and tissue collection.
- Proficiency with statistical software: Excel, SPSS, SAS and Graphpad Prism.
- Knowledge of bioinformatics databases: Microarray, Proteomics (e.g. Phosida) and GSEA.
- Highly motivated and independent scientist with degrees and training from top ranked institutions.
- Specializes in cancer genetics research and has extensive experience in many different facets of this field, including cancer immunology, cancer epigenetics and cancer metabolomics.
- Work experience beyond research includes providing biomedical research consulting, writing and reviewing highly acclaimed journals, mentoring younger scientists and laboratory management.
- Published over a dozen articles in high-impact journals in the past five years.