72E concord street, R305,
Boston MA 02118, USA.
- non-coding RNA
- extracellular vesicles
- Dr. Duo Zhang is a postdoc fellow at Boston University School of Medicine.
- He has reviewed of various international and national journals in the field of microRNA.
- Dr. Zhang had received his Ph.D. degree from Chinese Academy of Sciences. He has various publications and academic awards.
- Since 2007, I have been actively involved in basic research.
- Through my research work, I have sought the critical role of microRNA (miRNA) and their potential as a novel biomarker and drug.