Food Safety and Molecular Biology
Laboratory of food safety and molecular biology,
College of Food Science and Nutritional Engineering,
China Agricultural University, Beijing 100083, P.R. China.
Proteins, Metabolic Pathways, Proteomics, Transcriptomics, Protein Detection, Protein Biomarkers, Mitochondrial Proteomics, Protein Chips, Molecular Biomarkers, Cellular toxicology, Food safety, Animal model, Bacteria, Biotoxini Genetically modified organism, Zinc
- I am currently the associate professor / doctoral supervisor of the College of Food Science and Nutritional Engineering in China Agricultural University.
- I obtained my Ph. D. in the College of Food Science and Nutritional Engineering in China Agricultural University in 2006.
- For years I has been dedicated to the research in promoting the food safety and food nutrition.
- The scope of my research is currently focusing on Food safety Molecular Detection technique, Molecular cellular toxicology, and safety assessment and detecting methods of GMO.
- In my laboratory, animal experiments and cell culture are routinely used as model systems. The technologies related with animal tests are skillfully mastered.
- We master a series of technologies such as flow cytometry, Western blot, immunofluorescence, to study cell survival, apoptosis and change of some proteins.
- Furthermore, gene knock-out and gene inhibition from cells are routinely used.
- MiRNA profiles, transcriptomics, and proteomics technologies are routinely employed in my research.
- I has hosted more than twenty research programs such as National Science Foundation, by which the total funding has mounted to nearly 4 million RMB.
- The postgraduate students guided by me have mounted to 24, eight of which are under my guidance right now.
- Up to now, nearly 120 reviews and research articles have been published, among which more than 70 are cited by SCI.