Faculty of Education Sciences, Political and Social Sciences
+39 0832 29 9727
Via Matria 6 - CAP: 73010 - Sternatia,
etiology and prevalence of affective and anxiety disorders,rnsubstance abuse, conduct disorder, family dysfunction, parenting, intimate partner violence, child abuse, sexual crimes, victimization, aggression, and bullying.
- Roberto Maniglio is an Associate Professor of Clinical Psychology.
- He is a psychotherapist, a criminologist and forensic psychopathologist, and a court-appointed expert.
- He is Honorary Judge at Ministry of Justice, Juvenile Court of Bari, Italy, and he is also Director Psychologist at Ministerial Department of Health, Local Health Agency of Taranto, Italy.
- He teaches at the University of Basilicata, Italy.
- Roberto’s research interests include the aetiology and prevalence of affective and anxiety disorders, substance abuse, conduct disorder, family dysfunction, parenting, intimate partner violence, child abuse, sexual crimes, victimisation, aggression, and bullying. He is an editorial board member for Psychreg Journal of Psychology.