Department of Obstetrics, Nanjing Maternal and Child Health Care Hospital Affiliated to Nanjing Medical University
Department of Obstetrics
Nanjing Maternal and Child Health Care Hospital Affiliated to Nanjing Medical University
- Environmental, genetic and epigenetic risk factors on human reproductive health and fetal growth
- Gene-environment interactions in reproductive & fetal growth
- The impact of BMI on sperm parameters and the metabolite changes of seminal plasma concomitantly.
- Metabolome-wide association study identified the association between a circulating polyunsaturated fatty acids variant rs174548 and lung cancer.
- Effects of particulate matter exposure during pregnancy on birth weight: A retrospective cohort study in Suzhou, China.
- Seminal plasma metabolomics approach for the diagnosis of unexplained male infertility.
- Interaction between Y chromosome haplogroup O3 * and 4-n-octylphenol exposure reduces the susceptibility to spermatogenic impairment in Han Chinese.
- Obesity aggravates toxic effect of BPA on spermatogenesis.
- Prenatal naled and chlorpyrifos exposure is associated with deficits in infant motor function in a cohort of Chinese infants.
- Current pesticide profiles in blood serum of adults in Jiangsu Province of China and a comparison with other countries.
- GC-MS-based metabolomic analysis of human papillary thyroid carcinoma tissue.
- Distribution and Predictors of Pesticides in the Umbilical Cord Blood of Chinese Newborns.