The Bridging Group,
LLC, Oakland, CA.
Katie Kramer, MSW/MPH
The Bridging Group,
4096 Piedmont Avenue Suite 710.
- Ms. Kramer has been designing and providing public health and social services since 1990.
- For the past 20 years, she has focused on the development, implementation, and evaluation of social service and health programs that serve individuals, families and communities affected by incarceration.
- She is an experienced agency manager with comprehensive knowledge in program oversight, agency policy development, grant writing and staff supervision.
- She has experience as a clinical social worker providing direct service for clients and clinical supervision for direct-line staff.
- Ms. Kramer is also a professional trainer and curriculum developer with over 15 years’ experience in the creation and facilitation of skills-based training.
- Presently, Ms. Kramer serves as an international consultant and CEO of Corrections, Communities & Families for The Bridging Group LLC in Oakland, CA.
- In this capacity, she develops and conducts evaluation studies, training, technical assistance and capacity building services for governmental, non-governmental organizations and research/academic institutions working in correctional facilities or in community reentry throughout the United States and globally with projects in Haiti, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
- Ms. Kramer also currently serves as the Statewide Director for the California Reentry Council Network.
- Ms. Kramer is an appointed member on the Subcommittee on Assessment and Connections of the San Francisco County Re-entry Council, Chair of the Data and Evaluation Committee of the San Francisco Children of Incarcerated Parents Partnership and Executive Steering Committee member of the Alameda County Children of Incarcerated Parents Partnership.
- Ms. Kramer also currently serves on the Executive Editorial Board as a Criminal Justice Expert for the Journal of Clinical Research in HIV/AIDS and Prevention.
- Previously, Ms. Kramer served as a Criminal Justice Expert for the National Working Group and Planning Committee for the U.S. Women and Girls Gender Forum on HIV Prevention for the Office of Women’s Health, U.S.
- Department of Health and Human Services and Program Committee Chairperson for the Board of Trustees for Broadway Children's School in Oakland, CA