Department of Prosthodontics,
Dental materials and implantology,
Institute of dental studies and technologies.
Uttar Pardesh, India.
- dental materials
- Prof. Dr. Kunwarjeet Singh completed his graduation from King George’s Medical College, Lucknow in 2002 and completed his post-graduation in the Department of Prosthodontics in 2005 from KGMC, Lucknow, India.
- Currently, he is working as a Professor in a Dental college.
- He maintains his consultancy and practice at Vaishnavi Multispeciality Dental Clinic, in the prime locality of Vaishali, NCR, since 11 years.
- His academic pursuits include 20 international and 22 national publications to his credit.
- He is also a member of the Scientific Advisory Board as a reviewer of 15 international journals including Journal of Dental Education, Journal of Prosthodontics, Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Research, Indian Journal of Dental Research.
- He is also an Editorial board member of 9 journals at present.
- He is an excellent clinician and academician and has presented many papers at the national level.
- He developed an innovative technique for Prosthodontic management of microstomia patient which has been published in the American Journal of Prosthodontics and received the best faculty paper award for the same in the Indian Prosthodontics Society Conference held in Chandigarh 2014.
- Besides his academic interests, he has also been conducting various clinical courses on implants, prosthodontics and esthetic dentistry at various dental centers for the last 11 years wherein more than 550 dentists have been trained under his proficient guidance.
- He believes in good quality work, strives to identify the potentiality of each student and guides them through his profound knowledge and experience.