Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
#111/30, 70th Cross,
5th Block, Rajajinagar,
The Oxford Dental College and Hospital,
Clinical Trials, Dental Surgery and Dentistry.
- Probiotics in the treatment of periodontal disease: A systematic review.
- Desquamative gingivitis mimicking mild gingivitis.
- Relationship Between Periodontitis And Anemia - Does It Exist?
- Clinical Evaluation of Type I Bovine Collagen in the Treatment of Localized Gingival Recession.
- A 5-Year Follow-up of an Implant Placed in a Patient with Generalized Aggressive Periodontitis.
- Generalised Aggressive Periodontitis Associated With Massive Gingival Enlargement.