Doctoral Candidate in Biostatistics and Epidemiology,
Department of Biostatistics/Epidemiology,
University of Kentucky.
Timothy Crawford, MPH
Lexington, KY, USA.
Statistics, Global Health, Clinical Research, R, Time Series Analysis, Stata, HIV/AIDS Research, Epi Info.
Honors and Awards:
- Clinical Research Scholar, NIH Loan Repayment Program -National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism 2015
- APHA HIV/AIDS Award (Honorable Mention) -Excellence in Abstract Submission among New Investigator 2014
- Delta Omega, University of Kentucky, College of Public Health 2013
- 3rd place presentation award -UK College of Public Health Research Symposium 2012
- Outstanding Poster Presentation -UK College of Public Health Research Symposium 2010
- Service Award, College of Public Health, University of Kentucky 2009
- Lyman T Johnson Scholarship Recipient, University of Kentucky 2007 - 2009
- National Math and Science Grant Recipient, University of Tennessee 2007
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars, University of Tennessee 2004 – 2007
- African American Achiever Scholar, University of Tennessee 2003 - 2007